Home Buyer Services
400 7th St NE,
Atlanta, GA 30308
Offered at: $879,000
MODERN, NEW DUPLEX TOWNHOME! 2-car garage, large rear yard with terrace and fire pit, front porches, 10 ft ceilings, beautiful finishes, custom kitchen and bath cabinetry and ALL hardwood and tile flooring. These homes are in a perfect location:
- 3 blocks from Piedmont Park
- Walk to the Beltline
- Midtown Business District & Marta
See full listing
Whether you’re an Atlanta first-time homebuyer, a veteran homebuyer, or somewhere in-between, buying a home can be one of the biggest purchase decisions you will make in your lifetime. The process can be stressful so
hiring the right realtor to guide you through the process, advise you on market conditions, set expectations and answer your questions will ensure a smooth process and more enjoyable experience.
Home Buyer Services:
- Listing Book Pro Agent – Our buyers get daily notification of listings meeting their search criteria so we can move quickly to see the property. Several tools within the application make it easy to communicate, hence easier to get to a closing!
- Buy vs Lease analysis – With an accountant and business analyst on our team, we can crunch any numbers you need to determine the best move for you and your family
- Neighborhood information and selection assistance – 27 years of Intown real estate experience says it all
- New construction expertise (for pre/in progress properties) – 12 years of construction experience including the being selected as a developer for the Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Repair/estimate resources for inspection issues – We have LOTS of skilled contractors at our disposal to help our buyers ensure they know what they are buying and the costs to repair or upgrade.